Crawling in my skin
These wounds,
they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real
its supposed to be a beautiful cny.
you had to spoil it with one word.
i've never met anyone like that.
never.
you're the cause,
of all my heartaches,
all my pain, all my misery.
leave me alone will ya?
where's the love?
where's the support?
you've never given me anything.
only words.
words that heal all wounds.
and words that rip my heart out.
i've never felt any worse.
today.
its the extreme.
my heart's fragile.
you chose to break me.
go ahead then.
i have no more life.
i'm your puppet.
all under your control.
thank you, mum.
you're the best.
Take everything from the inside
And throw it all away
'Cause I swear for the last time
I won't trust myself with you
*p.s. i want to thank linkin park for accompanying my ears, and writing such beautiful songs. hahahaha.
Right now,
i need company.
i need a pair of ears.
i need tissue boxes.
i need to complete my assignments.
:(
SIGH.
i don't even have time,
to be sad.
SIGH.
