Yawns. I've been working non stop for the past 3 days. And guess what? I've just started work and i'm dreading it alrd! This sucks. from the freaking expensive bus fare to the DAMN unreasonable customers. Sheeesh, don't like them. Weeeeellll, there's so many things to remember, and i thought that after my Os, i don't have to remember stuff.. Sheeesh. I don't like it. urgggh!
Oh well, i still gotta work. i need the cash. sheeeesh. Hmmm, now that i'm working so often, that also means, less time with my dearie. hmmm. oh well. he's busy studying. so i guess we're both equally busy with our own lives. Which can be pretty good at times. hahaha, Absence makes the heart fonder. haha, oh well. i miss my dearie lah.. like who wouldn't? heee.
yup, a week plus since kris left. hee, oh well, still miss her. miss her rubbish, miss her singing, just miss her so much. hee. oh wells, HEY KRIS! HOW'S IT GOING!! *waves* No hunks there yet! hahahaha, no wonder she's so upset. hahaha. oh well. MISS YA LOTS! :)
alrighty. nothing to blog alrd. whee. shall sleep. yawns. nighty.
