love, joy, dance;
♥ sugarush;
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
whee.
oh, you little pee-princess;

about

im PAM.

nothing much has changed.

and it seems as though ive outgrown blogger.

but then again,
im just reminising my oh-so-glorious past.

links
not neccesary;

talk is dirt cheap

those days
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Casting Crowns - Who am I

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
would care to know my name,
would care to feel my hurt?
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
would choose to light the way
for my ever wandering heart?

Not because of who I am,
but because of what You've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are

I am a flower quickly fading,
here today and gone tomorrow,
a wave tossed in the ocean,
a vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling, Lord,
You catch me when I'm falling.
And You've told me who I am,
I am Yours.

Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
would look on me with love and watch me rise again?
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
would call out through the rain and calm the storm in me?

I am Yours. I am Yours. Whom shall I fear?

something for my soul, somewhere