love, joy, dance;
♥ sugarush;
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
whee.
oh, you little pee-princess;

about

im PAM.

nothing much has changed.

and it seems as though ive outgrown blogger.

but then again,
im just reminising my oh-so-glorious past.

links
not neccesary;

talk is dirt cheap

those days
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Ok, i'm feeling so guilty now. I better get a job real soon man. I walked into Adidas today, saw a bag, thought it was nice, saw a cap, thought it was nice too, and i bought both items, in less than 7 minutes. Crap. Spent 90 bucks just like that. That's it. When my mum recieves the mastercard bill, she'll disown me man. crap. hahaha. I'm getting a job real soon. ;)

Anyway, stayed over at Cyn's place last night, long story. haha. figured that my eyes are like small. hahaha. Grace and I decided to play with make-up, (goodness, sounds foreign alrd.) then i tried the gothic look (the black eyes, and yah, the black eyes). haha, Woah, i'm in love with that look alrd lorh! Haha, but i'll probably not go out in that make up lah. cant really stand it. hahaha. make-up and me just dont clique. *bleahhhh* hahahaha. NEXT!

Ok, in today's blog, i'm sounding damn materialistic and like a damn spoilt brat. bwhahahaha. BUT I'M NOT. ok, i think its just the exam blues, yet, the i-can't-wait-for-the-damn-exam-to-be-over-thing. hahahaha. right. seriously looking forward to next week. hahahahahaha. all the movies, sleep (not like i haven't been sleeping), total freedom and yah, cyn's church's children camp(YAY! more fellowship and bonding time!) ^-^

something for my soul, somewhere