Nice sunday afternoon. Had a nice lunch with Christine and then headed back home. She gotta study, and I'm not feeling too well. Took a nice slow walk in the sun. The heat in my black mary-janes, reminded me so much of Drill Competition 3 years ago. The same exact feeling of burning toes, just that there was no melting "kiwi" to worry abt. haha.
Then it rained. Sat in my car porch, stared at the heavy drops of rain, wondered if the rainbow was ever going to come out. But, i'm positive that it will, God's always faithful. :D
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I can trust. "
Surely He'll save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart..."
Psalm 91: 1 - 4
Amen.
Cheers!
PiggyPamm
