love, joy, dance;
♥ sugarush;
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
whee.
oh, you little pee-princess;

about

im PAM.

nothing much has changed.

and it seems as though ive outgrown blogger.

but then again,
im just reminising my oh-so-glorious past.

links
not neccesary;

talk is dirt cheap

those days
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

There's only one thing i fear the most in the world - lightning. (ok, minus off the other trivial things) Yes. It was raining cats and dogs today. Real bad. I was stuck at the bus stop just outside my house for 20 minutes, carrying my curry puff. Woah, the rain got heavier and the rain just kept splashing into the bus stop. Obviously, there isn't much shelter. I was pretty alright with the rain, other than its a little cold and wet. The lightning was sure near us. It was so bright, with just one long flash, and a majestic roar of the thunder, everyone under the bus shelter covered their ears.

Ok, so I was nearly driven to tears, the loud thunder, the flash of lightnings, the self-centered people under the shelter. For that split second, I thought God didn't want me anymore. I thought He didn't care, I thought He wasn't there. That nearly forced the tears out of my eyes. At that moment, a song kept playing in my mind. It was the song we sang at chapel. I remember telling everyone i liked that song.

Then, I prayed, and sang the song over and over again. I was still scared, the thunder was still roaring. The rain was still splashing but I didn't care. I knew God was in control. Ok, Then i started eating my curry puff.. hahaha (who wants to eat a wet curry puff?!)
Yup, the truth is, God has never forsaken me, He has never left, He has always been there, just that I've been too caught up with the changes of the world to actually give a thought about God...


"Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
would look on me with love and watch me rise again?
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
would call out through the rain and calm the storm in me?

Not because of who I am,
but because of what You've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are.

I am a flower quickly fading,
here today and gone tomorrow,
a wave tossed in the ocean,
a vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling.
And You've told me who I am, I am Yours.

Whom shall I fear?"

something for my soul, somewhere