love, joy, dance;
♥ sugarush;
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
whee.
oh, you little pee-princess;

about

im PAM.

nothing much has changed.

and it seems as though ive outgrown blogger.

but then again,
im just reminising my oh-so-glorious past.

links
not neccesary;

talk is dirt cheap

those days
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007

Monday, July 12, 2004

Sniff sniff, cough cough.. I'm sick!! (literally) yes, i'm been feeling super terrible. Oh well. My comp's finally working again! :D i'm really glad. I bought the Norton virus scan (like finally) yes, and its been doing a pretty good job.

School has been pretty alright, other then the sudden tests and projects. The stress is coming, i can feel it like 1000 miles away. THUS, i'm all prepared. Going all out to make sure I get good grades man. O's are like so expensive. haha. goodness, wonder what they do with all that money. I would gladly appreciate it if they charge cheaper man. haha.

Yawns, i'm feeling all tired after the medicine, its showing some signs that i should sleep soon.

Signing off!

something for my soul, somewhere