love, joy, dance;
♥ sugarush;
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
whee.
oh, you little pee-princess;

about

im PAM.

nothing much has changed.

and it seems as though ive outgrown blogger.

but then again,
im just reminising my oh-so-glorious past.

links
not neccesary;

talk is dirt cheap

those days
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I can't take it anymore! I'm so tired. I'm mentally, physically, spiritually DRAINED. i'm very very very sick of studying already. (But its not like i'll give up anytime soon). I'm sick of trying to do my homework and then i ask myself, "what sort of crappie answer is this?!" In short, "I CAN'T CATCH UP ALREADY! I'm lagging very badly!!!!!!! I need SOS!

I've got so many things to do yet so little time. In the short 24hrs, school takes up at least 10 hrs, homework takes up another 2, travelling home requires 1 hr, my ministries in church takes up another few hrs, GB adds more pressure... urgh!!! i cant breathe anymore! Everyhting is important, and i can't just give up any single thing! Gosh, my work load and responsibilities are getting heavier day by day...

Somehow, after praying, my workload doesn't get heavier, but i get things done WAY FASTER! Thank GOD! i really mean that! I love Him soooo much, so much that nothing could ever describe whatever i'm feeling... (Chim ehhhh) ; )

Oh yes, everything seems to be in this song below... *however, there's nothing to do with love lahhhhh*

Nelly Furtado - Try

All I know
Is everything is not as it's sold
but the more I grow the less I know
And I have lived so many lives
Though I'm not old
And the more I see, the less I grow
The fewer the seeds the more I sow

Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try
Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try

I wish I hadn't seen all of the realness
And all the real people are really not real at all
The more I learn x2 the more I cry x2
As I say goodbye to the way of life
I thought I had designed for me

Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try
Then I see you standing there
I'm all I'll ever be
But all I can do is try
Try

All of the moments that already passed
We'll try to go back and make them last
All of the things we want each other to be
We never will be x2
And that's wonderful, and that's life
that's you, baby
This is me, baby
And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
Free
In our love
We are free in our love

something for my soul, somewhere